Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm a Hobbit

My husband and I have figured out that the Hobbits probably ate every 2 hours, starting at 7 am, and ending at 7 pm.  Here's our figure of their meal schedules:
7 AM - Breakfast
9 AM - Second Breakfast
11 AM - Elevensies
1 PM - Lunch
3 PM - Afternoon Tea
5 PM - Dinner
7 PM - Supper

I have Gestational Diabetes again, and have to follow a fairly strict diet.  However, I do end up needing more snacks throughout the day so that my sugar levels stay where they should.  So, here's how my eating schedule typically ends up:
Somewhere between 8 and 9 AM - Breakfast
2 hours later - Morning snack
Noon - Lunch
2 PM - Afternoon Snack
5:30 PM - Dinner
7:30 PM - Evening Snack
Somewhere between 9 and 10 PM - Bedtime Snack

So, you tell me - Hobbit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment